- Number Agents in a Nutshell
- Mantle of the Expert
- Children and Numbers - My Belief
- What is in the book?
- Learning Through Play
- How to order
- The Villains and The Heroes
- A sample of one days planning filled in
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store
- Sample weekly planner format
- My PDF Products - Available on TPT or Teachers Helping Teachers
- What I love about Number Agents!
Number Agents in a Nutshell
Number Agents is an approach I developed out of the Mantle of the Expert Approach. In essence Number Agents is an imagined company that work to defeat villains on behalf of clients. To defeat the villains they must solve math related problems. Number agents is an approach for juniors (year 1-3) however I believe with a little modification the concept would work brilliantly for senior children. Number Agents combines drama, play based learning and problem solving to engage, motivate and excite learners. This imagined world fits with how children love to learn and gives an authenticity and purpose to maths. It is also a huge amount of fun!