I can't say enough about how much using visual images has strengthened agency this year. The questioning skills and problem posing skills of children have increased hugely. They are brilliant for helping children to see maths in the world around them.
I love what this has added to my programme so much I have put a set of 23 photos together that I think will work beautifully for anyone trying my approach.
I have added it to my TPT store here.
What questions can you pose from this picture for further investigation?
- Learning Through Play
- The Villains and The Heroes
- What I love about Number Agents!
- My PDF Products - Available on TPT or Teachers Helping Teachers
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store
- How to order
- Number Agents in a Nutshell
- What is in the book?
- Children and Numbers - My Belief
- Mantle of the Expert
- My number goals
- My learning dispositions and habits
- My Youtube channel
- My Brain Model
- My Sentiments