I can't say enough about how much using visual images has strengthened agency this year. The questioning skills and problem posing skills of children have increased hugely. They are brilliant for helping children to see maths in the world around them.
I love what this has added to my programme so much I have put a set of 23 photos together that I think will work beautifully for anyone trying my approach.
I have added it to my TPT store here.
What questions can you pose from this picture for further investigation?
- Number Agents in a Nutshell
- Mantle of the Expert
- Children and Numbers - My Belief
- What is in the book?
- Learning Through Play
- How to order
- The Villains and The Heroes
- A sample of one days planning filled in
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store
- Sample weekly planner format
- My PDF Products - Available on TPT or Teachers Helping Teachers
- What I love about Number Agents!